Major Duties: The CI Agent is able to operate as part of an Army modular component to a Joint Task Force organization and conduct operations in a joint/combined operational environment. Supervises and conducts investigations, collections and operations to detect, identify, counter, exploit and neutralize adversarial, Foreign Intelligence Service and Terrorist (AFIST) threats to Army and Department of Defense (DoD) Equities. Utilizes appropriate reporting and communications equipment. Duties outside this scope are authorized only with approval of HQDA, DCS, G-2.
- A PHYSICAL DEMANDS RATING OF MEDIUM
- A PHYSICAL PROFILE OF 222221
- NORMAL COLOR VISION
- A MINIMUM SCORE OF 105 IN APTITUDE AREA ST ON ARMED SERVICES VOCATIONAL APTITUDE BATTERY (ASVAB) TESTS ADMINISTERED PRIOR TO 2 JANUARY 2002, OR A MINIMUM SCORE OF 102 IN APTITUDE AREA ST ON ASVAB TESTS ADMINISTERED ON AND AFTER 2 JANUARY 2002, OR A MINIMUM SCORE OF 101 IN APTITUDE AREA ST (TECH) ON ASVAB TESTS ADMINISTERED ON AND AFTER 1 JULY 2004.
- THE SOLDIER MUST MEET TOP SECRET (TS) SENSITIVE COMPARTMENTED INFORMATION (SCI) ACCESS ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS TO BE AWARDED THIS MOS. TO BEGIN TRAINING, AN INTERIM TS CLEARANCE WITH SCI ACCESS ELIGIBILITY GRANTED FROM THE CENTRAL CLEARANCE FACILITY MEETS THIS REQUIREMENT.
- MOS CLOSED FOR RECLASSIFICATION OF ENLISTED SOLDIERS AT SFC, MSG, AND SGM EXCEPT FOR THOSE SOLDIERS WITHIN CMF 35. **ANY WAIVERS MUST BE OBTAINED THROUGH THE OFFICE OF THE CHIEF OF MI LOCATED AT FORT HUACHUCA PRIOR TO COURSE ATTENDANCE.**
- SPC/E-4 SOLDIERS IN THE ARNG AND SPC (P)/E-4(P) SOLDIERS IN THE USAR FILLING SGT/E-5 CI POSITIONS ARE AUTHORIZED TO ATTEND CISAC.
- APPLICANTS MUST BE INTERVIEWED PER DA PAM 600-8, PROCEDURE 3-33 (MILITARY INTELLIGENCE PROGRAM).
- SOLDIERS WHO FAIL TO PASS RE-TEST HEIGHT/WEIGHT STANDARDS WILL BE CONSIDERED AN ACADEMIC COURSE FAILURE AND ANNOTATED ON 11D OF THEIR DA FORM 1059 AS FAILED TO ACHIEVE COURSE STANDARDS.
Special Information: MOS qualification is dependent upon the consecutive completion of Phase 1, 2, 3, and 4 of the course. It is recommended that all phases be completed consecutively; however, all phases must be completed within 13 months of the completion of phase 1.
Students attending MI Courses will be issued a Student Computer User ID and Password by the Regiment at in-processing