Purpose: To train Reserve Component (RC) Senior Military Intelligence Noncommissioned Officers to lead, supervise Soldiers, and manage intelligence activities and resources as multi-skilled technicians.
Scope: The Reserve Component (RC) Military Intelligence (MI) Senior Leader Course (SLC) is a rigorous 4-week, 6-days a week, 10-hours a day (24 total training days) course. SLC is designed to prepare Noncommissioned officers (NCO) to perform the duties and execute the responsibilities expected of today's senior MI Professionals. NCO's from all MI MOS will come together in a collaborative environment for a hands-on, performance based, peer-to-peer, scenario driven course designed to train Senior MI NCOs to lead and supervise Soldiers, manage intelligence activities and resources as a multi-skilled technician in a maneuver support role.
- QUALIFIED IN 35 SERIES MOS
- SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED BOTH PHASE 1 AND PHASE 2 OF ALC OR BNCOC
- POSSESS FINAL TOP SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE W/SCI
- RESERVE COMPONENT ENLISTED GRADES E6 THROUGH E8
- MEETS ALL USASMA REQUIREMENTS
- SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED SSD3
- ANY PRE-REQUISITE WAIVER APPROVALS MUST BE ISSUED BY THE OFFICE OF THE CHIEF OF MILITARY INTELLIGENCE (OCMI) AT FORT HUACHUCA PRIOR TO ENROLLMENT.
- SOLDIERS WHO FAIL TO PASS APFT RE-TEST AND/OR HEIGH/WEIGHT RE-TEST
STANDARDS WILL BE CONSIDERED AN ACADEMIC COURSE FAILURE AND ANNOTATED ON 11D OF THEIR DA FORM 1059 AS FAILED TO ACHIEVE COURSE STANDARDS.
Students attending MI Courses will be issued a Student Computer User ID and Password by the Regiment at in-processing